In order to reduce failure risks and produce in an optimum way mould filling and solidification simulation are done.
Plate layout and gate –feeder is designed in a flawless way.
With metallurgical datas taken from ATAS thermal analyser equipment procures to enter the simulation program with real foundry conditions accurately and correctly .
New products are started to mass production very quickly and reliable way by means of advanced technology and teamwork.
SIMULATION DATAS ARE AS STATED IN THE FOLLOWING:
1. Coordinates of cast hole and dimension of worked grades,
2. Choosing alloy material and properties of cast iron ,
3. Gating cross section and flow parameters,
4. Properties that control the heat inside the mould,
5. Choosing cast method ,gravity,low pressure,high pressure
6. Cooler used in moulding,insulation and exothermic coats.
7. Place of gating and inlet transitions,
9. Cast temperature,
10.Slag particules ,
11. Heat transfer coefficient
12. Liquidus and solidification range
13. Hidden fusion temperature
14. Solidification line
15. Volume change (shrinkage) line
Through by Simulation;
During filling the moulds liquid metal velocity ;pressure ;direction;turbulence contact of cold area etc
Cast product solidification period.Hot points on cast parts ,points have to be fed and moduls have to determined